Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life Is Like A Cup Of Coffee

Every morning as I sit down for my quiet time, I bring a cup of coffee to the table. Now, I am not a coffee connosiour and for some, my taste in coffee might seem weak, but I enjoy the warmth and comfort it affords me and probably more descriptively, I enjoy the aspect of drinking it, if that makes any sense. It isn't the jolt that I enjoy, sometimes I even go for decaf, it is the experience of being settled in my thoughts and slowing down enough to enjoy this little bit of a routine I have going on. Some peruse the newspaper as they drink their morning java, for me, I sit and welcome God. This particular morning, I actually saw a video, which I hope to be able to share, it is the title of my blog today. I hope it brings to you the same joy I felt while watching it. The video is only 3 minutes long. Enjoy!

 Life Is Like A Cup Of Coffee click on this link and scroll to the screen with the arrow!

Looking up!~Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment